[FASTCGI] FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO

David Birnbaum davidb at pins.net
Tue Aug 5 20:58:54 EDT 2008

Tom,

If the webserver forks the application, it leaves FD0, and STDERR,
STDIN, and STDOUT are mutiplexed over it using the FastCGI protocol.

If it's a socket connect, it's basically the same thing - you'll to an
accept(), and when you get the FD, use the libraries to send/receive
data on the socked.

David.