[FASTCGI] List Repair

Lyle webmaster at cosmicperl.com
Thu Aug 7 12:17:56 EDT 2008

David Birnbaum wrote:
> Folks,
>
> The FastCGI lists have been down for a while due to a mail problem.  I
> apologize for the length of time it's taken to get them back up.  They
> should be functional again, although you may have to reset your
> password or other settings.
>
> Cheers,
>
> David.

Hi David,
  Thought I hadn't had any FastCGI emails for a while...

By the way I've been held up the last 6 months on a big software project
that has taken up all of my time. I'm finally getting to the stage where
I'm incorporating FastCGI on Linux/Apache
Linux/Lighttpd
Windows/IIS
Windows/Apache
Windows/Lighttpd

I'll be working through and writing guides for each on setting up the
server with FastCGI then writing scripts in Perl that'll work across all
of them.

Wish me luck :)

Lyle