[FASTCGI] fcgi_i/ostream - deprecated?

Eddie eddie at mailforce.net
Tue Dec 30 17:14:26 EST 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 13:59 -0800, Greg Denton wrote:
> Anyone have a guess at whether it's mod_fcgid or fcgi_streambuf (or
> the combination), before I start diving into code? Thanks.

I would guess it is fcgi_streambuf. I have run none-fcgi_streambuf code
through some pretty rigorous tests without any issues. I would still
recommend testing it out with mod_fastcgi anyway though. I have noticed
while analyzing fcgid vs. fastcgi a few minor differences in the way
data is communicated. Those differences however seem to be more due to
vague parts of the FastCGI specification.
--
	Eddie