[FASTCGI] fastcgi to slow:

root at menkisys.net root at menkisys.net
Mon Apr 6 03:56:18 EDT 2009

hello

i am using debian lenny 64bit with mod_fastcgi 2.4.6. i have troubles with the fastcgi response time. many users say to me that he must wait about 3-4 seconds to view the site. the visitor of the site must wait about 3-4 seconds the see the website. i dont know waht is wrong but this is very slow. my server is quadcore intel server with 4 gb ram and he is very fast.

i have tried fcgid and the spped is very very good. under fcgid i have many ram problems and i dont want use it. i ant to use fastcgi on my server. please help me to find the roght config. my network have about 1600 domains worldwide.... you can try to access these sites and you can see live the response time of fastcgi: http://www.menkisys.de and http://www.board2null.de ...

my fastcgi config is this:

<IfModule mod_fastcgi.c>
        FastCgiWrapper On
        FastCgiIpcDir /var/lib/apache2/fastcgi2