[FASTCGI] Threaded C fcgiapp implementation problems and questions

Charles McGarvey onefriedrice at brokenzipper.com
Wed Apr 22 22:32:03 EDT 2009

I have seen weird behavior trying to use a lot of requests (a new one
per connection) versus one request object per thread.  While the
problems you're describing are not exactly the problems I've seen, I
wonder if you would see an improvement if you could model your app more
closely with the threaded example.

-Chaz