[FASTCGI] FastCgiWrapper: "/usr/sbin/suexec" execute access for server (uid 4294967295 or -1, gid 4294967295 or -1) failed: execute not allowed

Lyle webmaster at cosmicperl.com
Wed Apr 29 15:10:44 EDT 2009

Hi All,
  I came across this issue when installing mod_fastcgi with CentOS. When
I search for the error I couldn't find a solution, so I thought I'd post
it here:-

This problem is caused by your suexec executable having restricted
permissions and only letting a specific group execute it. I rectified
this problem by letting everyone execute:-
chmod 4755 suexec

Lyle