[FASTCGI] FILENO IO:: interface patch to the FCGI CPAN module. (Was: Re: The FCGI module)

Sven Verdoolaege skimo-fastcgi at kotnet.org
Thu Dec 3 15:55:33 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 07:42:56PM +0000, Tomas Doran wrote:
> If you would prefer to view a diff in your browser, please see:
> http://goatse.co.uk/~bobtfish/Gitalist/script/gitalist.fcgi/commitdiff?p=fcgi2.git;h=bc584fde07f64d87f33ec75b92bf342c3649c094

It would be more convenient if you could actually inline
the patch so that people could comment on it by simply
replying.  Of course, brian may feel differently.

In any case, I think the actual code change and the commit
message are ok.  The reason I never enabled this method
is that whenever someone thought they needed it, it
turned out that they actually didn't.
I guess you found a case where you do really need it.

I would still prefer it if you could keep the indentation
in ChangeLog consistent, but it's not my call anymore.

skimo