[FASTCGI] FastCGI with Oracle

A. M. ArunKumar arun at eagle-india.com
Fri Dec 4 06:12:33 EST 2009

Thank you libo (I am not sure about the name, since it shows in chinese
language)

The solution which you gave has helped me.  But its not after accept its
before that. we need to set it back in the C++ program.  I used the setenv
function in c++ and now its connecting to oracle.

Thanks for the timely reply.

Arun

  _____