[FASTCGI] difference between apache's mod_fcgi, mod_cgid, and mod_fcgid?

Tom Bowden charles_thomas at mac.com
Mon Dec 7 14:13:56 EST 2009

I just got through uninstalling mod_fcgid, and building mod_fastcgi
to use.  I really think that is better suited for my needs than
mod_fcgid (I agree with what you said below and what  James Robinson
talked about.

What I really need/like about what fastcgi offers is only (truly)
supported by mod_fastcgi.  mod_fcgid seems to be a separate project
(as James mentioned)... its part of apache.org as well - which is why
I liked initially.. when in Rome...

Thanks for all the help!

Tom