[FASTCGI] Website documentation links broken

Andrew Boring andrew at asmallorange.com
Mon Feb 16 15:49:29 EST 2009

Hi,

Sorry for the off-topic post. I subscribed only to make someone aware
of some website issues. I'll be unsubscribing after this, but you may
contact me directly at andrew at asmallorange.com if you have any
questions regarding this info.

The website page here:
http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/3

References the following link for the Apache mod_fastcgi docs:
http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/mod_fastcgi/docs/mod_fastcgi.html

The correct URL is
http://www.fastcgi.com/mod_fastcgi/docs/mod_fastcgi.html
which does not appear to have been imported into the Drupal site.

I looked for a Contact or Webmaster link to report this, and found none.

The News page at http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/19 requests
visitors to "Comment" on a page to report issues, but site visitors
(default to Anonymous role class in Drupal) do not have comment
priviledges enabled, and attempts to create an account (at the bottom
of http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/8) for the purpose of reporting
this info were unsuccessful.

PS, you may wish to consider enabling the Path module to create more
user-friendly URLs (such as http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/about
instead of http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/8).

Please pass this along to the website maintainer. The Drupal interface
looks nice...but I was trying to pass along a link to the FastCGI
mod_apache directives to my customer when I ran into these issues :-)

Thanks for your attention.

-Andrew Boring, A Small Orange