[FASTCGI] Website documentation links broken

Daniel Lo wilburlo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 01:55:10 EST 2009

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

The documentation page has been created as a drupal page and the link was fixed.

I will contact the maintainers and ask about direct email, I have
adjusted the text about where to send comments, to send them to this
list.

I will check out the path module.

Thank you!

-daniel

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Andrew Boring <andrew at asmallorange.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the off-topic post. I subscribed only to make someone aware of
> some website issues. I'll be unsubscribing after this, but you may contact
> me directly at andrew at asmallorange.com if you have any questions regarding
> this info.
>
> The website page here:
> http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/3
>
> References the following link for the Apache mod_fastcgi docs:
> http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/mod_fastcgi/docs/mod_fastcgi.html
>
> The correct URL is
> http://www.fastcgi.com/mod_fastcgi/docs/mod_fastcgi.html
> which does not appear to have been imported into the Drupal site.
>
> I looked for a Contact or Webmaster link to report this, and found none.
>
> The News page at http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/19 requests visitors to
> "Comment" on a page to report issues, but site visitors (default to
> Anonymous role class in Drupal) do not have comment priviledges enabled, and
> attempts to create an account (at the bottom of
> http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/8) for the purpose of reporting this info
> were unsuccessful.
>
> PS, you may wish to consider enabling the Path module to create more
> user-friendly URLs (such as http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/about instead of
> http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/8).
>
> Please pass this along to the website maintainer. The Drupal interface looks
> nice...but I was trying to pass along a link to the FastCGI mod_apache
> directives to my customer when I ran into these issues :-)
>
> Thanks for your attention.
>
> -Andrew Boring, A Small Orange

We must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our
children that honesty is the best policy.  -Bernard Shaw