[FASTCGI] Fwd: Compression

Jay Sprenkle jsprenkle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:01:31 EST 2009

The browser and the server negotiate what type of compression they will use
using HTTP headers. You don't need to implement it at the CGI level unless
you're doing something unusual.

--
The PixAddixImage Collector suite:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/pixaddix

SqliteImporter and SqliteReplicator: Command line utilities for Sqlite
http://www.reddawn.net/~jsprenkl/Sqlite

Cthulhu Bucks!
http://www.cthulhubucks.com