[FASTCGI] Binary Data

Saikat Kanjilal sxk1969 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:47:45 EDT 2009

Hi Folks:
I'm interested in rendering binary font and glyph data dynamically from a service written in C and fastcgi using Apache, I was wondering what the correct mime_type for this should be in my fastcgi application, currently I have the following:

FCGX_FPrintF(out,"Content-type: application/octet-stream\r\nStatus: 200 OK\r\n\r\n");

Is this correct, whenever I call my fastcgi app the browser immediately asks me what to do with my fastcgi application instead of executing it and rendering the dynamic font and glyph data.

Any help and insight would be much appreciated.
Best Regards