[FASTCGI] Binary Data

Saikat Kanjilal sxk1969 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:11:04 EDT 2009

Thanks for the response, my apologies if I was unclear about my goals, so what I need to accomplish is to send back this stream of binary (font/glyph) data which is essentially a character array, I have two choices I can either use:application/octet-stream or make up my own format, if I make up my own format then each client will need to figure out what to do with data that's in my new format, I am leaning towards using application/octet-stream at the moment.

If you have any other suggestions for help please let me know