[FASTCGI] FastCgiExternalServer Config

Daniel Lo wilburlo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:30:08 EDT 2009

I have never used the FastCgiExternalServer variable, but I suspect that it is
the URI that is being sent as part of the URI to the DESTINATION server.

Your destination server may not have the mod_dir (DirectoryIndex) setup, which
would explain why index.php works, but not /.

I hope this helps...

-daniel