[FASTCGI] Using premade server responses

Eddie Carle eddie at erctech.org
Tue Mar 17 21:43:07 EDT 2009

Is there a way to get the web server to output one of it's canned
it half works. The client gets the header, and knows there is an
internal server error, but no textual data is actually outputted to the
client. Like what if I want to output a 404 Not Found error message that
the server canned. Is that possible?
--

        Eddie Carle

        This message has been signed with an RFC4880 signature. It is
        guaranteed to have originated from Eddie Carle and its contents
        can be validated against its signature.