[FASTCGI] FW: newbie installation problems

Tom Lynch lynchcr at live.com
Mon Mar 23 07:38:06 EDT 2009

I'm posting this again, as I received no responses.  I sure would like to get started with fastcgi, but I don't know how to embed a link in html that will invoke the server.  I have tried some variations as noted below.  I sure would appreciate some help.  If this is the wrong forum I apologize, but can someone point me to a correct forum.