[FASTCGI] FW: newbie installation problems

Tom Lynch lynchcr at live.com
Fri Mar 27 06:23:08 EDT 2009

Daniel, Thank you for the reply.  For the CGI code I just cut and pasted the event counter example (the first example) from the programming guide.  It compiled without errors. Another person on the list has suggested that I haven't set up Apache correctly, though that setup is also directly from the docs, and is shown below  -tom