[FASTCGI] perl and FastCGI

Michiel Beijen michiel.beijen at otrs.com
Wed Nov 18 10:41:12 EST 2009

Hi guys,

Let me start by saying that I really like it that there seems to be
activity on the FastCGI front. That's great!

I'm trying to use FastCGI (the latest SNAP release) with Strawberry Perl
 5.10.1 and Apache 2.2.x on Windows. I find it a little difficult to
troubleshoot FastCGI, am I missing something?

When I try to access my FastCGI script the Apache log says:
[Wed Nov 18 16:31:41 2009] [notice] Parent: child process exited with
status 255 -- Restarting.

But when I run the script from the command line I get this:

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp>perl installer.fpl
Expires: Tue, 1 Jan 1980 12:00:00 GMT
Cache-Control: no-cache
Pragma: no-cache

<head>...

So what should I do to find out why it returns status 255, and what's
wrong with that?

Regards,
--
Mike.