[FASTCGI] Logging

Paulo Jorge Dias paulojorgedias at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:30:24 EDT 2010

Unfortunately I have already thought of use that approach but the
application I am talking about is a migration from other technology and all
the logging is hardcoded and spread over many files.

I notice also situations where the mix of logging is not only at line level,
but also at string level, like two or more SQL statements mixed.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Jorge Dias