[FASTCGI] FastCGI still a smart choice in 2010?

Tom Bowden charles_thomas at mac.com
Thu Apr 22 14:04:31 EDT 2010

Personally - I would get really upset if fastCGI went away -- for the
exact reason below.

In our particular case I am not going to expose our tomcat server to
the outside world or rely on java to process several thousand
requests a minute (not that it can't -- but I am old and hornery).
I LOVE fastcgi because it is not related to php/perl or java.

Tom