[FASTCGI] FastCGI still a smart choice in 2010?

Martin Chapman chapmanm at pixia.com
Thu Apr 22 14:08:35 EDT 2010

Agreed, long live FastCGI!!!

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: fastcgi-developers-bounces+chapmanm=pixia.com at mailman.fastcgi.com
[mailto:fastcgi-developers-bounces+chapmanm=pixia.com at mailman.fastcgi.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Bowden
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 12:05 PM
To: Garrett Wollman
Cc: fastcgi-developers at mailman.pins.net
Subject: Re: [FASTCGI] FastCGI still a smart choice in 2010?

Personally - I would get really upset if fastCGI went away -- for the
exact reason below.

In our particular case I am not going to expose our tomcat server to
the outside world or rely on java to process several thousand
requests a minute (not that it can't -- but I am old and hornery).
I LOVE fastcgi because it is not related to php/perl or java.

Tom