[FASTCGI] The lighttpd didn’t distributes requests to fast cgi processes equally.

CHENG LIANG liangcheng001 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 16:34:44 EST 2010

Hello,

I have lightttpd running on linux server with 8 cpus. And I start
fast cgi written in C total number of 16 processes. The problem to me now is
that the lighttpd didn’t distribute the requests to different fastcgi process
equally. For example, 15 of them, each get requests about 10 to 20. But another
one process get requests more than 50000.

What is the problem and how to fix it and let each fastcgi
process get equal requests?

Thanks.

Cheng Liang