[FASTCGI] How to configure fastcgi with lighttpd

silverburgh silverburgh.meryl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:52:45 EST 2010

Thank you.

I read that article, but do I need to start FastCGI on my local
machine?  I tried and I get missing application pathname:
cgi-fcgi -start -connect :9095
Missing application pathname
Usage:
    cgi-fcgi -f <cmdPath> , or
    cgi-fcgi -connect <connName> <appPath> [<nServers>] , or
    cgi-fcgi -start -connect <connName> <appPath> [<nServers>] , or
    cgi-fcgi -bind -connect <connName> ,
where <connName> is either the pathname of a UNIX domain socket
or (if -bind is given) a hostName:portNumber specification
or (if -start is given) a :portNumber specification (uses local host).

And I just want to setup the 'echo' example in FastCGI with lighttpd.

Thank you.