[FASTCGI] Newbit questions about PHP

Jorge Bastos mysql.jorge at decimal.pt
Mon Jan 18 16:48:56 EST 2010

Hi Aron,

Before going to the guide, let me ask two more questions:

1-the running PHP interpreter, can be set with just UID's and GID's? to
match the files with the FTP users, has to be that way, since I don't use
system users.

2-software's like joomla/moodle/etc etc, will complain about this, or they
don't even know that they are being executed with fcgi?

Jorge,