[FASTCGI] HTTP Status Code problem

Aron Szabo aron at aron.ws
Fri Jan 22 11:33:45 EST 2010

Hi!

You get 404 and your XML packet is transferred ? Are you sure that your
application receives the request? How do you connect your app with the
webserver ?

Header sould be sent out like this:
FCGX_FPrintF(request.out, "Status: 200 OK\r\nContent-Type:
application/xml\r\n\r\n");

But I think you have a server configuration problem...

Aron Szabo
Pointless Software
http://pointless.hu