[FASTCGI] fastcgi installation issues.

Bryan White nicktook at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 13:27:03 EST 2010

> mod_fastcgi-SNAP-0910052141.tar.tar
>
> fcgi-2.4.1-SNAP-0910052249.tar.tar

mod_fastcgi is an Apache module.  The other is I believe the library
of application functions you need to turn your program into a fastcgi
application.  (I am a little fuzzy on that last point because I long
ago wrote my own version of the application side code).  As such the
order of installation should not matter.

> Makefile:12: /etc/httpd/build/special.mk: No such file or directory
>
> make: *** No rule to make target `/etc/httpd/build/special.mk'.  Stop.

Not sure about that one.

--
Bryan White