[FASTCGI] lighttpd+fastcgi+c: shared memory, semaphore.

CHENG LIANG liangcheng001 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 08:48:51 EDT 2010

Thanks for reply.

What I want to do is create ONE block shared memory and all fast cgi processes can access this ONE shared memory.

The solution so far I have is to create a separated back end process to create and manage the shared memory, then all fast cgi processes can access it.

I just wondering if I can create such shared memory inside lighttpd or fastcgi?

Thanks.

Cheng Liang