[FASTCGI] cgi-fcgi question

Josef Andrysek josef.andrysek at icewarp.com
Wed Sep 8 05:01:42 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I used the cgi-fcgi wrapper (from fcgi-devel-kit) with php.exe on my Vista machine and it worked well. But a week ago, it stopped working.
(I installed some VPN software and maybe something was changed in configuration of windows).

I analysed the problem very deeply, built debug version of php.exe and discovered that:

cgi-fcgi.exe - creates socket, binds, listens, starts php.exe, passes socket to it
php.exe - reads socket number (I assured it is the correct number), calls accept,

call to accept fails immediately, Last Error is 10038, which means that something was wrong with that socket .

I have no other idea what to do. Any comments are welcome.

Thanks  Josef