[FASTCGI] Does fastcgi application send signal to another process

Charles Thomas charles_thomas at mac.com
Thu Oct 11 11:56:01 EDT 2012

Can't you run the application that you're trying to kill under the same user id?

There are ways around this, but those ways come with their own security risks (such as using setuid bit, putting the users in the same group, or just running as root).  Personally -- I am pretty fanatical about user/group permissions -- so the only option that I will use is same-user id.

Tom

Sent from my iPad