[FASTCGI] Return application octet-stream data

Charles Thomas charles_thomas at mac.com
Tue Sep 18 17:24:36 EDT 2012

Yeah... it's a real love-hate relationship for me.  I love fixing the problems that I Hate getting.

The weirdest one I have had with FastCGI was cross-domain transfer from a javascript to fastcgi.  With that one there were some weird requirements concerning what headers I could and could not have in the request/response.

Speaking of headers and fastCGI, are there any classes that encapsulate the header logic into them?  I know about the fastcgi library, and one for Qt  (FastCgiQt), but I was wondering if there are any more higher level classes out there?

Tom

Sent from my iPad