[FASTCGI] Return application octet-stream data

Jay Sprenkle jsprenkle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:49:48 EDT 2012

I don't know of any but I really haven't looked for them.
I believe the various web servers have differences in how they parse the
It took forever for me to dig out some of the information about what Apache
expects to receive back from a cgi program.

cgicc does html and forms handling:
http://www.gnu.org/s/*cgicc*

--
---
*"Why do you have that banana in your ear?"