[FASTCGI] Problems with FastCGI's FCGX_SetExitStatus()

Frank Haferkorn F.Haferkorn at RST-Automation.de
Tue Jul 16 05:28:06 EDT 2013

Dear fastcgi-developers mailing list members,

I have a problem to return an ExitStatus of my own choice...

I us ethe OpenMarket FastCGI

I use a hiawtha website

Hiawatha version: 8.8
Operating System: Windows 7 (cygwin)

I compiled the FastCGI library myself using cygwin.

I have problems to set the Exit Code of a FastCGI Script I am using inside
main!.

I don't get any changes of this ErrCode. It seems as not to be available!

What is wrong in this code?

Did I miss any special settings in configuration before compilation?

+++++++++++++++++++
FCGX_Init();
sock = FCGX_OpenSocket(socketName, 5);
for (FCGX_InitRequest(&request, sock, 0); // Init FCGX Operation
FCGX_Accept_r(&request) >= 0;
FCGX_Finish_r(&request))
{
      res = handle_request(&request);
    FCGX_SetExitStatus(510, request.in);

}
+++++++++++++++++++

I don't know where  to read the version of ths fastcgi library I used, b

But PERHAPS this might help...

In the manpage the Command FCGI_SetExitStatus has this tag:

HISTORY

     Copyright (c) 1996 Open Market, Inc.

     See the file "LICENSE.TERMS" for information on usage and redistribution

     of this file, and for a DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES.

     $Id: FCGI_SetExitStatus.3,v 1.1.1.1 1997/09/16 15:36:25 stanleyg Exp $

RST Industrie Automation GmbH * Carl-Zeiss-Str. 51, D-85521 Ottobrunn

Tel. +49-89-9616018-20 * Fax +49-89-9616018-10 * http://www.rst-automation.de
<http://www.rst-automation.de>

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Robert Schachner

Amtsgericht München: HRB 103 626 * ID-Nr. DE 811 466 035