[FASTCGI] Getting request headers (sent by the browser)

Rob Lemley rclemley at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 19:11:30 EDT 2013

I don't know how it's exposed in the java interface, but in the c++ interface, the headers are available as CGI environment variables in the char** FCGX_Request.envp variable.  As I recall, all of the HTTP header names in the table will have "HTTP_" prepended, and all dashes (-) will appear as underscores  (_) in the FCGX_Request.envp table.