Apache FCGI Module

Keith Porterfield (kwp@taliesin.manymedia.com)
Thu, 2 May 1996 13:53:06 -0700 (PDT)

From: Keith Porterfield <kwp@taliesin.manymedia.com>
Subject: Apache FCGI Module
To: fcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 13:53:06 -0700 (PDT)

What's the plan for the future of the Apache FCGI module?

 - Is this a one-shot deal, or will there be continuing
   development (a module for Apache 1.1)?

 - Do you want feedback, bug reports, etc.?

The perl extension builds flawlessly, but I've had no
success with the Apache module using Apache 1.0.5 and
BSD/OS 2.1 -- there's a bunch of non-portable references
to members of the FILE structure, which I fixed, but
before I go any further trying to track down why it
still doesn't work, I'd like to get some idea of what
future holds for the Apache module.

Thanks,

Keith
--