FastCGI Responder Q

peter kamali (peter@pathfinder.com)
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 10:03:53 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 10:03:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: peter kamali <peter@pathfinder.com>
To: fcgi-developers@openmarket.com
Subject: FastCGI Responder Q

We currently have certain URL's like /welcome/ that default to an
index.cgi program within that directory, and we want to switch
these to fast-cgi.

Unfortunately, when we put "/welcome/" in a Responder directive,
everything within /welcome/* gets sent to the fast-cgi process.
(I assume this was intended to allow for cgi's with PATH_INFO.)
On the other hand, if we put "/welcome/index.cgi" in a Responder
directive, the request for "/welcome/" will not go to the fast-cgi
process.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks,
Peter

ps- how can i get added to this mailling list?

  peter kamali                                  peter@pathfinder.com
  sr applications developer                    http://pathfinder.com
  pathfinder, time warner                               212.522.9549