Re: FASTCGI and Perl CGI.pm package - state problem solved

Andreas Koenig (k@anna.in-berlin.de)
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 16:37:57 +0200

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 16:37:57 +0200
From: Andreas Koenig <k@anna.in-berlin.de>
To: Nigel.Metheringham@theplanet.net
Subject: Re: FASTCGI and Perl CGI.pm package - state problem solved

Thanks, Nigel, for the background info.

  > An FCGI program would now look something like this...
  >     #!/usr/bin/fperl

  >     use strict;
  >     use FCGI;

If you are going to write a FastCGI module for perl, Tim and I would
be interested to get your infos for the module list. There I find
already:

IO::
::Handle       cdpO  Base class for input/output handles          GBARR
::Pipe         cdpO  Methods for pipe handles                     GBARR
::Socket       cdpO  Methods for socket input/output handles      GBARR
::Seekable     cdpO  Methods for seekable input/output handles    GBARR
::File         cdpO  Methods for disk file based i/o handles      GBARR
::Pty          cdpO  Methods for pseudo-terminal allocation etc   PEASE
::STREAMS      i cO  Methods for System V style STREAMS control
::FastCGI      i

Please, let us know, if you are interested in filling this slot.

Thanks,
andreas