run-time problems

Robert Spearman (rob@cobaltgroup.com)
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 14:58:42 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 14:58:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Robert Spearman <rob@cobaltgroup.com>
To: fastcgi-developers@openmarket.com
Subject: run-time problems

I have tried to complie fastCGI on Linux, using Apache 1.1b3 and perl
5.002, and everything appears to have compiled without any problems.

However, when I attempt to run the web server using fcgi, it complains
"xxx.fcgi terminated due to exitFastCGI process" as it keeps trying to
keep the process running.

If I run the program from the command line I get a:
"Can't locate FCGI.pm in @INC at xxx.fcgi line 16.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at xxx.fcgi line 16."

[this is just the simple counter example program]

(manually copying this file into a perl library directory gives an error
about not being able to load parts of the module or something like that)

Does anyone have any ideas, suggestions?!

Thanks,

Rob Spearman
The Cobalt Group