fcgi & SSLeay ???

Brian P Millett (bpm@terraweb.com)
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 10:51:36 -0500

From: bpm@terraweb.com (Brian P Millett)
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: fcgi & SSLeay ???
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 10:51:36 -0500

I've got NCSA 1.5.2a configured for FCGI dev-kit 1.5 & SSLeay 0.6.1.
The FCGI scripts work just great.  The perl env problem seems to be
gone.  I am also using CGI.pm-2.22a3 with Lincoln's CGI::Fast module.
I've got a FCGI application talking to a Sybase database & it works
slick.  You've done a Great Job!  Thanks.

Question:  How do I now setup the FCGI to work with the SSL?  Right
now, when I use https:... with the FCGI path, I get just garbage.  Is
that a problem with the ncsa server not sending, or the FCGI not
receiving with SSL?

I also got the Net::SSLeay perl library from
http://www.neuronio.pt/SSLeay.pm.  The perl library works well.  Can
that be interfaced with the FCGI perl to make SSL/FCGI perl app?

Thanks

--
---
Brian Millett