Re: FCGI specification by directory/region?

Steven Maggs (Steven_Maggs@zd.com)
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 12:08:20 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 12:08:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: Steven Maggs <Steven_Maggs@zd.com>
Subject: Re: FCGI specification by directory/region?
To: "Marc Stein (Pathfinder)" <mstein@pathfinder.com>

We had some luck with the following:

 1) Create a Region for the files you want to send through the filter
 2) Add a MimeType directive to this region to override the default handling of
html files
 3) Add a Filter directive for this new mime type

For example, to process all html files under the /filterdocs directory:

Region /filterdocs/* {
 MimeType  text/x-pathfinder-filter html
}

AppClass PathFilter  .....
Filter PathFilter text/x-pathfinder-filter