No $ENV vars with mod_fastcgi and Perl5.002?
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 12:49:20 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 12:49:20 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: No $ENV vars with mod_fastcgi and Perl5.002?

I grabbed the latest libfcgi and mod_fastcgi code this morning.
I am running Apache 1.1.1 on a Solaris 2.5 machine with gcc-2.7.2.
I made the necessary changes to my Perl 5.002 code and everything
seems to work except for any environment variables.  I realize that
the fastcgi module does not understand env variables set by mod_env,
but that isn't the problem.  The problem is that I can't get *any*
environment variables.  The tiny-perl-fcgi example correctly increments
the counter, but the $ENV{SERVER_NAME} and $ENV{REMOTE_HOST} do not
print anything.  I tried adding a little loop to the end of this script
which was:

        foreach(%ENV) {
                print "$_<br>\n";

>From the command line this dumps a bunch of stuff, but when run as a fastcgi
through mod_fastcgi it doesn't output anything which seems to indicate that
the entire $ENV array is empty.

Any ideas?  Please cc: any replies since I am having some
problems with my primary mail server this weekend.