mod_fastcgi not working in Solaris

Lok Man Norman Tam (lnt+@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 22:45:56 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 22:45:56 -0400 (EDT)
From: Lok Man Norman Tam <lnt+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: fastcgi-developers@openmarket.com
Subject: mod_fastcgi not working in Solaris

	I've posted a message about having problem in using cgi-fcgi in
Solaris. Actually I found that the mod_fastcgi in my Apache server is
also not working. I compiled the server with mod_fastcgi (ver 1.3)
successfully. When I started the server with some fastcgi process, it
seemed to be ok with the process running and the sockets created in the
directory I specified. But I couldn't run them in the web browser.  The
error_log
showed that it's an OS error with "socket operation on non-socket", the
same error that I got when I ran cgi-fastcgi. Any idea?

Norman