Re: fastcgi and ssi

James M. Golovich (james@mail.netlite.com)
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 02:26:01 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 02:26:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: "James M. Golovich" <james@mail.netlite.com>
To: fastcgi-developers@openmarket.com
Subject: Re: fastcgi and ssi

Well this seems like more of a quesiton to whomever worked ont he apache
mod_fastcgi but maybe it was someone here, i supose I should look at the
mod but its on a different machine.  Well I was succesful with the
"include virtual" ssi with fastcgi, except for one minor problem (feature
?!?) of the mod_fastcgi, it always prints the HTTP:, MIME:, and Date:
headers.  And when this is used for ssi includes virtual it displays all
of these headers to the user.  I have always been succesful using the
same program with only the Content-type: text/html header, but when I the
mod_fastcgi adds these other headers it displays all of them.

Any suggestions?

I don't think that removing all of the headers will break anything, but I
am not positive.

James Golovich