Re: handler "fastcgi-script"

Jonathan Roy (
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 10:24:07 -0500

Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 10:24:07 -0500
To: Mark Brown <>,
From: Jonathan Roy <>
Subject: Re: handler "fastcgi-script"

At 08:49 AM 10/18/96 -0400, Mark Brown wrote:
>Funny you should mention it.  The new handler name "fastcgi-script"
>allows you to do just what you want.  With mod_fastcgi 1.3.3 you can
>configure like this:
>    # Start the foo.cgi app
>    AppClass /path/foo.cgi
>    # Have mod_fastcgi handle requests for the foo.cgi app
>    <Location /path/foo.cgi>
>    SetHandler fastcgi-script
>    </Location>

  Hmm. This is the thing. We have two scripts, ad.cgi and ad.fcg. On one
machine we want "ad.cgi" to run "ad.fcg" and on the other machine we want it
to run "ad.cgi". Is there a way to bind a specific Location /path/filename
to a specific AppClass to call?

AppClass /path/foo.fcg

<Location /path/foo.cgi>
SetHandler fastcgi-script /path/foo.fcg

Jonathan Roy - -- Idle Communications, Inc.
Mail to advertise with the Games Domain! or