fastcgi under bsdi?

Philip Lockwood (philipl@digitalthink.com)
Sat, 09 Nov 1996 07:32:20 -0800

Date: Sat, 09 Nov 1996 07:32:20 -0800
From: Philip Lockwood <philipl@digitalthink.com>
To: fastcgi <fastcgi-developers@openmarket.com>
Subject: fastcgi under bsdi?

Well, bsdi, perl, and fastcgi have decided to tagteam me into making
my thursday feel like a monday...

Has anyone gotten fastcgi working under bsdi?  I've looked through
the mail archives to no avail, but i'm sure someone must successfully
be running bsdi...

I'm getting the following compiler error during the make:

perl.o: Undefined symbol _run referenced from text segment

right after the shlicc2:

shlicc2  -L/usr/local/fcgi-devel-kit/libfcgi -L/usr/local/lib -o
miniperl miniperlmain.o libperl.a
/usr/local/fcgi-devel-kit/libfcgi/libfcgi.a  -lfcgi

perl.o: Undefined symbol _run referenced from text segment

I've received a similar error with different shlicc commands...  Has
anyone gotten this to work?  using shlicc2 or gcc?  Any secret code
words or special chants involved???

thanks,

Phil Lockwood