Scripts for FastCGI ?

Gupta, Shinu (
Sun, 1 Dec 1996 19:38:15 -0500 (EST)

Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 19:38:15 -0500 (EST)
From: "Gupta, Shinu" <>
Subject: Scripts for FastCGI ?

I am very new to FCGI. From the description it seems that we need to create
scripts in order to run the cgi applications using Fast CGI. We already have a
lot of applications that use Oracle Database and we are trying to look into
FCGI - in order to avoid multiple logon connections.

What I dont understand is - how to call these executables. Can I just add
cgi-fcgi somewhere in the URL to make this work?

                        Shinu Gupta (

    WebValue    :  - Web Database Connectivity
    GroupWire   :  - Web Based Problem Tracking System
    libHiTech.a : - Discount Computer Book Club