Re: Stalling? hanging? Permission denied?

Mark J. Van Gorp (mvg@iastate.edu)
Tue, 03 Dec 1996 12:26:32 CST

To: bpm@techapp.com
Subject: Re: Stalling? hanging? Permission denied?
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 12:26:32 CST
From: "Mark J. Van Gorp" <mvg@iastate.edu>

The patch worked. Thanks to Brian, Mike Baptiste, and Greg Murphy
for responding.
However, I still have to go to /tmp
  srwxrwxrwx  1 root            0 Dec  3 11:37 OM_WS_1.6741
and make OM* either all writeable as above or change the owner
to nobody to coincide with my server (NCSA1.5.2a) processes.
This still seems rather screwy -- could be that my knowledge of
sockets is minimal. Further, I have reservations of these fcgi
processes running as root -- unless these somehow change to
nobody.