Two Questions

Bob Coons (coons@netgravity.com)
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 16:41:15 -0800 (PST)

From: Bob Coons <coons@netgravity.com>
Subject: Two Questions
To: fastcgi-developers@openmarket.com
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 16:41:15 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

My name is Robert Coons, I work for NetGravity at
Pathfinder.  I have two problems.

Problem 1:

I have a responder that is called via server-side
includes.  When we want a CGI program to call this
responder we simply change the Content-type head to
be text/x-server-parsed-html and the SSI get parsed
and our responder gets called.  The problem is that
the CGI people want to convert ther CGI to a FCGI
responder.  I tried this and SSI do not get parsed
from the output of a responder.  Is there a way
to get the same SSI advantages that we have for the
CGI program into the new FCGI program?

Problem 2:
Our responders seem to occassionally die from a
FCGI_Accept < 0 condition.  We are using FCGI 1.5
why can this happen.

coons
NetGravity