jigsaw resources under fastcgi

Brian Millett (bpm@terraweb.com)
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 09:11:55 -0600

From: "Brian Millett" <bpm@terraweb.com>
To: "S. Alexander Jacobson" <alex@virtual.office.com>
Subject: jigsaw resources under fastcgi
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 09:11:55 -0600

S. Alexander Jacobson writes:

 |Has anyone gotten jigsaw resources to run on top of fast-cgi?
 |On top of the netscape server, apache, iis, website?

Just the cgi-fcgi gateway as a CgiResource.  However Jigsaw seems to
"hang" after the FIRST invocation of the fcgi.  Anselm is looking into
the reason.

[ snip ]

 |Is anyone working on this?  Does anyone else want it?

Yes, Yes.

However, with Jigsaw I feel that it would be smart to use the cgi-fcgi
gateway until you can write a new Jigsaw Resource that would allow the
"fastCGI" like attributes with session affinity.

--
Brian Millett
Technology Applications Inc.     "Heaven can not exist,