FastCGI libraries on Windows NT, Take 2

Bill Snapper (snapper@openmarket.com)
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 20:59:50 -0500

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 20:59:50 -0500
From: Bill Snapper <snapper@openmarket.com>
To: fastcgi-developers@openmarket.com
Subject: FastCGI libraries on Windows NT, Take 2

Hello,

        I've seen several requests for FastCGI on Windows NT lately
from people on this list.  I have ported the libraries and the cgi-fcgi
application to Windows NT but have not had much time to give this alot
of test exposure.

        Would people be willing to take the libraries in a "pre-beta"
condition and give them a try?

        FYI, the libraries use named pipes to communicate with local
FastCGI processes and will also work using IP sockets for remote
processes.  If there's enough interest I'll put a beta kit together
for people to try.  The goal was to provide equivalent functionality
to the libraries found on Unix and I believe that's been met.

        - Bill -